Features And Benefits
- Active surface promotes relaxation and relief with moving nodules that produce a firm, slightly yielding sensation.
- The simple, reliable design eliminates the vibration commonly found in hand-held massagers.
- Patented DynaFlux® Magnetic Technology increases area of magnetic coverage and extends depth of field for greater penetration, creating a multiplier effect not available in other magnetic devices.
- Self-regulating, to prevent heat buildup and keep you comfortable.
- Advanced design for easy usage: ergonomic contour shape, adjustable and removable strap.
- Massage speed is selectable, with three settings and automatic shutoff after 10 minutes.
- Heat-sensing safety automatically switches off unit at 80º C/176º F internal temperature.
- Operates on an internal rechargeable battery and USB connector.
Featured Nikken Technologies
Nikken KenkoTouch solenoid reciprocating massage, patented DynaFlux® Magnetic Technology (U. S. Patent No. 9,265,966)
1600 gauss (resting)
3.7 volt DC battery, rechargeable
Recharging cable with USB interface
Ferrite magnets, ceramic-reflective fibers, steel, light-emitting diodes, polyethylene, medical-grade silicone
12.5 oz / 354 g
How To Use
Turn the unit on and select desired speed. Apply unit to the desired area of the body (knees, wrist, neck, back, etc). The unit has a 10-minute automatic timer. Once it has shut off automatically, let cool for 10 minutes before restarting. Recommended usage is no more than six times a day. Do not use while charging the unit. Unplug when charge is complete.
Keep away from moisture. Surface clean with soft cloth.
If you use an electronic medical device such as a pacemaker, have a magnetically sensitive surgical implant, are in the first trimester of pregnancy or have health problems, consult a physician before using magnetic products. If you experience pain, discomfort or irritation resulting from application of this product, discontinue use.
Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.