Garden Soil Is Good For You!
Studies indicate a substantial connection between microbes found in garden soil and mood elevation. Mycobacterium vaccae is a non-pathogenic bacterium that lives in soil, and has shown considerable promise in health research, improving the immune system plus a sizable boost in overall happiness, vitality and pain relief.
Read the full story here.
Called “nature’s perfect food,” barley grass is said to have more nutrition than an equal serving of any other vegetable. The barley grass in organic Jade GreenZymes® is beneficial in helping balance pH, supporting a strong immune system, and assisting in maintaining blood glucose levels that are already in the normal range.
Features and Benefits
- Made with organic barley grass and our Proprietary Blend of organic acacia and organic pearl barley seed extract powder
- Kosher and vegan certified
- USDA Organic, certified by QAI
- Detoxifying for circulatory and colon health
- Supports skin elasticity to help prevent the signs of aging
- Natural pH regulation to influence the body’ acid/alkaline stability
- Jade GreenZymes is fresh, has the clean taste and full balance of enzymes provided by organically-sourced green barley grass, packaged at the peak of freshness. Occasional slight variations in color, taste, consistency or solubility are the result of varying chlorophyll content between different harvests and reflect the authentic character of the ingredients.
- Enzymes are necessary to a number of body functions. Enzymes oxidize fatty acids. They aid in ridding the body of waste and in maintaining healthy bones and tissues. Jade GreenZymes is carefully cold-processed to retain the natural enzyme activity.*
- Can be consumed by anyone, even young children, at any time.
- In powder form, Jade GreenZymes can be mixed with any cold beverage or food. The convenient, all-vegetable capsules also deliver a concentrated serving of these nutrients.
Mix one teaspoon of Jade GreenZymes powder in 4 to 6 oz. of PiMag water or take four (4) capsules. Enjoy 2-3 servings per day, 20 minutes before or 2 hours after meals.